The WT3000 is the ideal measurement solution for applications such as product efficiency testing, engineering, R&D work on inverters, motor drives, lighting systems and electronic ballasts, UPS systems, aircraft power systems, transformer testing and other power conversion devices.
|760301||WT3000 1 input element model|
|760302||WT3000 2 input element model|
|760303||WT3000 3 input element model|
|760304||WT3000 4 input element model|
With basic power accuracy of ±0.02% reading, DC and 0.1 Hz-1 MHz measurement bandwidths, and up to four input elements, the WT3000 provides higher-accuracy measurement of I/O efficiency.
- Basic accuracy: 0.01% of reading
- Basic power accuracy: 0.02% of reading
- 2A current input element
- Good readability: The large, 8.4-inch LCD and the range indicator LEDs
- Simultaneous measurement with 2 units (8 power input elements)
- Store function: 50 ms data storing interval
- Interface: GP-IB, Ethernet, RS-232 and USB
- Advanced computation function: Waveform computation, FFT analysis, waveform sampling data saving.
- IEC61000-3-2 and IEC61000-3-12: Harmonic measurement
- IEC61000-3-3 and IEC61000-3-11: Voltage fluctuation / flicker measurement
- IEC61000-4-15 Ed2.0 (Support Flicker meter standard)
More Precise. More Bandwidth. More Features.
- The WT3000 is a truly innovative measurement solution, combining top-level measurement accuracy with special functions.*
- The large, 8.4-inch liquid crystal display and the range indicator LEDs ensure good readability and make the system easy to use.
*As compared to Yokogawas WT2000
Have you had problems or questions such as these?
- When working with efficiency-improvement evaluation data for a high-efficiency motor, improvements cannot be seen unless measurements are taken with very high precision.
- Measurement efficiency is poor during power measurements and power supply quality measurements.
- You measure voltage using mean values out of habit, and are wondering if that is really the best approach.
Better Efficiency in Power Measurements
In developing the WT3000, Yokogawa focused on improving efficiency in two basic areas. One goal was to obtain highly precise and simultaneously measurements of the power conversion efficiency of a piece of equipment. The other objective was to improve equipment evaluation efficiency by making simultaneous power evaluations and tests easier and faster.
New Innovations to Enhance the Reliable Measurement Technology;
The Yokogawa WT2000 was very popular with users and considered highly reliable because of its high precision and excellent stability. The WT3000 is based on a measurement system which combines the measurement technology used in the WT2000 as well as other WT Series models. With the WT3000, we made further improvements to the basic performance specifications for even better functionality and reliability. We are confident users will appreciate these improvements to power and efficiency measurements thanks to the new power control technologies we have introduced.
A Variety of External Interface Choices
The WT3000 is the first model in the WT Series which is standard- equipped with a PC card slot (ATA flash card slot). This interface allows data to be saved quickly, so data processing time is reduced. The WT3000 is also standard-equipped with a GP-IB port. In addition, a serial (RS-232) port, Ethernet port, and USB port are available as options. The variety of interface choices allows customers to use the best interfaces for a wide variety of equipment, media, and network environments.
Yokogawa's highest-precision power analyzer *1
The WT3000 has the highest precision of all the Yokogawa power analyzers in the WT series. The models in the WT series are designed to meet a wide variety of user needs. The WT300 series is a high price-performance series which is very popular in production line applications. The WT1800 allows measurement data to be viewed in a variety of ways, including numerical value display, waveform display, and trend display capabilities.
*1 As compared to Yokogawa's products
*2 Reading error
Select the model most suited to your measurement needs
High accuracy and wide frequency range
Basic power accuracy
±(0.02% of reading + 0.04% of range)
DC, 0.1 Hz to 1 MHz
Low power factor error
Power factor error when cosø=0
0.03% of S
S is reading value of apparent power
ø is phase angle between voltage and current
0.5/1/2/5/10/20/30 [A] or 5/10/20/50/100/200/500 [mA], 1/2 [A]
*Models with input elements supporting current output type current sensors are planned for release
* Voltage range and current range are for crest factor 3
- 1000 [Vrms] Continuous maximum common mode voltage (50/60 Hz)
- Data Update rate: 50 ms to 20 sec
- Effective input range: 1% to 130%
- Simultaneously measurement with 2 Units
- Standard PC card slot
|Standard Features||Optional Features|
Example of basic characteristics showing the WT3000’s high precision and excellent stability
Supports Crest Factor 6
|The crest factor is the ratio of the waveform
peak value and the RMS value.
When checking the measurable crest factor of our power measuring instruments, please refer to the following equation.
* However, the peak value of the measured signal must be less than or equal to the continuous maximum allowed input
* The crest factor on a power meter is specified by how many times peak input value is allowed relative to rated input value. Even if some measured signals exist whose crest factors are larger than the specifications of the instrument (the crest factor standard at the rated input), you can measure signals having crest factors larger than the specifications by setting a measurement range that is large relative to the measured signal. For example, even if you set CF = 3, CF5 or higher measurements are possible as long as the measured value (RMS) is 60% or less than the measuring range. Also, for a setting of CF = 3, measurements of CF = 300 are possible with the minimum effective input (1% of measuring range).
Store Function (Comes Standard with WT3000)
Voltage, current, power, and other measured data can be stored to the unit's approximately thirty megabytes of internal memory. These data can be saved in binary or ASCII format on a PC card or USB memory*.
* The USB port (for peripherals) comes with the /C5 option.
Each measured item can be stored every data update interval. You can specify to store only the desired measured items, thus saving memory.
Files saved in ASCII format can be opened in general-purpose applications such as Excel allowing display of data in graphs.
* Please note that data saved in binary format can only be manipulated using dedicated software to be made available by Yokogawa.